Looking to register for CCAB’s 2023 Indigenous Women in Leadership Forum and West Coast Business Forum? We’re here to help you through the registration process!
This year CCAB introduced a new event registration platform. All conference attendees must create a new account to register for the event. This is a one-time registration that will apply to all future CCAB events. If you have attended an event this year, please log in with your email and password.
If you require additional support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Register
Step 1: Create an Account
- Visit: https://conference.ccab.com/secure/portal/login.php
- Select: NEW: REGISTER HERE
- Fill in the requested information, then select ‘submit’
Step 2: Verify your account
- Once you submit the requested information you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a link to validate your account. Please be sure to check your junk mail.
Step 3: Log back into the event registration site
- Once you verify your account, you will be able to access the event registration page.
- Login to the conference registration dashboard by visiting: https://conference.ccab.com/secure/portal/dashboard.php
Step 4: Select the green icon that reads ‘register for an event’ in the top right corner and fill out the requested information
- If you are a member of CCAB, please be sure to add your company name. Your ticket price will adjust accordingly.
- If you are a sponsor, guest speaker, patron, member, or were invited by an organization, the discount code provided will be entered on the second page of the registration. Your total will adjust at check-out.
- Complete the payment by credit card. All payment methods are accepted.
Step 5: Access receipts or modify your registration
- If you would like to add guest information, modify your existing registration, or access your invoice, log into the event dashboard and select ‘edit registration’ in the top right corner.
- Breakout sessions have a limited capacity and if it is full you will have to choose another session
- If you are purchasing a table, you need to individually add each guest by selecting ‘add participant’ on the second page of your registration.
- Table purchasers are responsible for confirming the requested information for all guests by October 6th, 2023
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Registration cancellations must be received in writing via email by October 6th, 2023. Cancellations received by this date will be eligible for a full or partial refund. Please email email@example.com. Cancellations received after October 11th are non-refundable but can be transferred to another attendee.
Please note than an administration fee of $50 will apply to each cancellation.
What is COVID-19 protocol for 2023 events?
CCAB will make every effort to reduce the risk of Covid-19 transmission on site, however, it is possible that attendees may encounter people in airports, hotels, and around the meeting facility who could potentially carry the virus.
CCAB reserves the right to implement protocols should government regulations be adjusted or should a known outbreak within the facility occur. By attending the Business Forum attendees agree to comply with current health and safety protocols. We ask all attendees to respect each individual attendee’s comfort level of concern about the ongoing risk of infection from Covid-19 and other viruses.
*Definition of attendees – Registrants, guests, staff, speakers, exhibitors and sponsors of the event who are 18 or older.